Successful litigators know that document production and discovery management requires a well-planned and meticulous analysis of relevant documents as the only way to develop the key factual evidence and build the evidentiary foundation of a winning case.
Avanti’s Document review services are provided at the direction of, and for review by, attorneys. Our document review and litigation outsource service include:
- Electronic Document Review
- Hard Copy Document Review
- Audio and Media File Review
- Deposition Transcript Summaries
- Due Diligence Review
- Contract Review
Typical engagements include:
Standard or subjective reviews for relevance, privilege, confidentiality and issue coding determinations.
- Evaluation of documents to determine relevant summary information, such as key topics of the case, important people, specific vocabulary and jargon, and important individual documents.
- Organization of collected documents.
- Legal Review of Spanish written documents
If you do not see the service you desire, please contact us to determine if we can assist you.