theavantilawgrp

The Avanti Law Group

Avanti Law Group is a full-service litigation firm providing excellent legal representation to its clients in Michigan and throughout the world.

The Avanti Group Law Articles: Document Review Services

Successful litigators know that document production and discovery management requires a well-planned and meticulous analysis of relevant documents as the only way to develop the key factual evidence and build the evidentiary foundation of a winning case.

Avanti’s Document review services are provided at the direction of, and for review by, attorneys. Our document review and litigation outsource service include:

• Electronic Document Review
  • Hard Copy Document Review
  • Audio and Media File Review
  • Deposition Transcript Summaries
  • Due Diligence Review
  • Contract Review

Typical engagements include:

Standard or subjective reviews for relevance, privilege, confidentiality and issue coding determinations.

• Evaluation of documents to determine relevant summary information, such as key topics of the case, important people, specific vocabulary and jargon, and important individual documents.
  • Organization of collected documents.
  • Legal Review of Spanish written documents

If you do not see the service you desire, please contact us to determine if we can assist you.
Source: http://avantilaw.com/pages/avanti-practice-areas/document-review-services